Wednesday, 31 August 2016

AS Reflection

How it went: Throughout my year I progressed a lot in terms of skills on Research, Planning and Analysis, including softwares like Photoshop. I feel like alongside studying Graphics, I was able to further my designs and this is the reason I want to carry on print production in A2. I loved the process of designing and tweaking my designs until I was happy with the final outcome.

Strengths: I feel my design itself was very strong, but looking back now, I think I would of been able to improve it. However, my evaluation was very detailed, and hope to carry on these skills in A2.

Weaknesses: Certain weaknesses may be time management with my evaluation questions. Although they were detailed I did not leave myself with a lot of time to complete them.

Plans for A2: Because of this weakness, I feel it is very necessary to stay on top of the evaluation questions, and get my research, planning and designing done in good time. I will keep a schedule and stay organized, so that I can be as productive and efficient as possible. Hopefully, I keep up the effort and achieve an A in my coursework, the same as last year.





No comments:

Post a Comment