On my Facebook page, I asked the members if my pitch interested them and any topics they would like included in my magazine. I only got a few comments and likes but they were all positive, which indicated that my magazine idea is going in the right direction. I now need to add some polls and surveys for my members to do, which will hopefully give me some insight into what they enjoy reading about etc.Monday, 10 October 2016
Pitch Feedback
On my Facebook page, I asked the members if my pitch interested them and any topics they would like included in my magazine. I only got a few comments and likes but they were all positive, which indicated that my magazine idea is going in the right direction. I now need to add some polls and surveys for my members to do, which will hopefully give me some insight into what they enjoy reading about etc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment