Billboards really stand out if they are unique and individual. I have found some below that have been successful and creative advertisements. Although they aren't magazine related, you can see how interactive and impressionable they are purely because of the creative nature of them. I feel this type of billboard can be appreciated very well amongst both young and old members of an audience, from my background, as long as my advertisement related back to my magazine in some way. This would definitely be the kind of unique technique used by small, regional magazines in terms of advertisement, as it ensures they stand out amongst their competition, and is something to consider when designing my own billboard. From both of the billboards, I will take inspiration for the simplistic image and minimal text, as I think this has an effective, long lasting impression on the viewer.
 |
| GAP Billboard |
 |
| Gucci Billboard |
No comments:
Post a Comment