![]() |
| Facebook Question |
![]() |
| Facebook Feedback |
I found out that 79% voted for number 1, this was Dubiel. I was very happy with this result as it was initially my favourite font, and I thought this would fit in well with my genre of magazine.
Number 2 on the pie chart was actually number 3 on the question and it only had a couple of votes. This tells me that it would not be a great choice to pick this one. I think it wasn't as popular because it is not quite as girly as number 1, and is too thin for a lifestyle magazine.
Font number 4 had 1 vote, therefore I won't be considering this font, again, I don't think it was popular due to it being too thin and basic.
![]() |
| Font Feedback Chart |
Overall, I will probably use number 1, as this was very popular, and I do think it fits well into the genre of the magazine, and will definitely attract the target audience.



No comments:
Post a Comment