Friday, 4 November 2016

Font Ideas

I have deconstructed and had a look at different magazine fonts, to understand what type of font would fit my genre of magazine. I have picked four, that I think will be great for the main font for my products.

Font Ideas
1. This font is called Dubiel and is one of my favourites. I really like it because its bold in some places and elegant in others. This connotes great with females, as we are strong but at the same time elegant and girly. It also reminds me of other professional fonts for magazines like Vogue and ELLE.

2. This font is called Just Old Fashion, and does remind me of an older era. It is rather bold, which can again connote with women, however I think may be a little bit too bold for a females lifestyle magazine.

3. Another font I do like is called Fashionism, and I think would really suit a lifestyle magazine as it looks elegant and professional. The font itself is really thin and curly, and I think it would look delicate on a front cover page.

4. Again, another font I really like and think would suit my genre is called Fashion Love. This is similar to number 3, however the lettering is a bit wider. I think I might like this more, as it looks modern and simplistic, and think this will work well if I have a busy front image.

After picking 4 fonts that I think would work well for my magazines main font, I am going to ask my Facebook friends on their favourite and see what they suggest.

No comments:

Post a Comment