Tools Used: I used the software Photoshop CC 2015, as it is the one I use at home, and find the tools really easy to find. One tool I used was the Eraser Tool. I used this to remove the background from the model image, as I wanted to match the white background similar to the real billboard. I also used the Transform Tool, which allowed me to make the model image smaller, so it could fit onto the billboard template. Furthermore, I duplicated one layer to create the image twice, I wanted to do this, as the real billboard uses the same image of the model twice.
![]() |
| Forever 21 Billboard |
Strengths: Some strengths from my recreation is the use of the images. I really like the image I used, and I also like how I have edited it, so it looks like the models are facing the same direction.
![]() |
| Billboard Recreation |
Weaknesses: Some points where I would improve this recreation, is the text, I think the image I used was too dark, therefore the logo isn't noticeable. I actually had to use a dark green colour, just so you could see it, as the real billboard used jet black. I also had to chance the website link to white, as when it was black, it was impossible to see.


No comments:
Post a Comment