Thursday, 9 February 2017

Photoshoot Images

In this Animoto, I have put a collection of good images together that I took of my model during our photoshoot.


I think these are great photos that I could use for my magazine, website and billboard, this way it keeps synergy throughout my products, and lets the reader know that its the same main story by the images used. I would regard these as usable images because they are bright and the model looks happy in them. I wanted my model to look relaxed, but also have an invitational facial expression so it would draw my primary target audience in. I made not to choose a model that would stereotypically be my target audience, as I want my readers to feel like they can connect with her.

Below are some images that I would regard as unusable.



This is a long mid shot, and the model is smiling in a relaxed pose. Although the model looks happy and carefree, the feelings I want my model to portray to the audience, the lighting is too dark, and will make my products look dull and boring.





In this image, the model is looking behind her shoulder towards the camera, again in a casual position. I think this image would of worked great for the double page spread, although because it is so dark, it is unusable.
The similar situation happened here, the lighting is too dark, and will not be used for my products.

No comments:

Post a Comment