Thursday, 2 February 2017

Website Flat Plan

 Home Page

Flat Plan of Website Home Page
Colour Usage: On the home page, I am aiming to use the maximum of 4 colours, so that it follows the colour scheme of the magazine and billboard. On the website however, I want the background to be white as I feel as though the images and text will be bright.

Image Usage: For the images on my home page, I am wanting to use attractive and bright images that will interest the reader. I want them to look at the images and feel inspired to be like them. The first image you see on the home page will be the main image, therefore I want to use a close up of the model, so the audience instantly sees her beauty.

Flat Plan of Website Hyperlinked Page 1
Text Usage: For the text I want it to follow the same linguistics as the magazine, therefore a house theme will be followed throughout my products. As for the font and colour, I want to use the same as my billboard and magazine, this could be for the headlines or the masthead. I may use headlines suggesting great makeup artists in the North East, or competitions the audience can enter.

Layout and Font Usage: For the layout, I am really wanting my website to look modern, and fashionable, as I want it to connect with my magazine and billboard. This will help readers realise that my products are connected. As said above, the font needs to be exactly the same used on my other products, and I want it to be informative to the readers.

Hyperlinked Page 1&2

Flat Plan of Website Hyperlinked Page 2
Colour Usage: For both hyperlinked pages I want to use the same colour scheme as my home page and other products, as again, this will allow the reader to know what website/ magazine they are viewing, and it will also add a professional feel to my website.

Image Usage: For both pages I am wanting to use bright and colourful images that will attract the audience. I think for one page I will be using images from my model photoshoot, and the other page I will use my own images for maybe a competition or a look book.

Text Usage: For the text, again I want to use the same regional dialogue that I have been using for all of my products for both pages. I think I will be include the blogger article on one hyperlinked page, and then I am still making my mind up on the other page.

Layout and Font Usage: For both hyperlinked pages, I am wanting to use different layouts, whether that be the article at the bottom of the page and the images above, or the article on the left and images on the right. Overall, I want the layout to be different and add variety. For the font, I am again going to be using similar font as the home page and other products, but I would think about using a simple font for the article.

No comments:

Post a Comment