Wednesday, 22 February 2017

Facebook Page

https://www.facebook.com/bellemagazineNE/

Above is the link to the Facebook page I have made for my magazine. I feel like this will allow my readers to stay more connected with my product. They will be able to like posts and comment on them. I could also create a poll on articles they would like to see and their favourite fashion items, so my magazine is more interactive and the readers feel as though this is 'their' magazine, based on all things in the North East, and involving other national and international things such as events and new products that may not be available in the North East yet. I have created the username BellemagazineNE, so it is easy for the audience to find the page, and they know it is the North East magazine- hence the NE, on the end of the username. I have also added a link to the website I am creating, which will enable them to read more in depth articles.

No comments:

Post a Comment