Wednesday, 1 February 2017

Billboard Flat Plan

Flat Plan of Billboard
Colour Usage: For my billboard, I plan on using bright colours to attract the viewer. Since billboards are normally meant for passing cars on a motorway or on a building or car, I need to make sure that it is attractive and easy to the eye. I want to use the colours of my house theme, however I will be using an image of my model too.

Image Usage: I am planning to use an image of my model, and I want it to be a close up so the readers can see her beauty easily. I want the model to be dressed in casual clothing, to promote my regional magazine.

Text Usage: From my research, I know that many fashion billboards don't have a lot of text on them, this is to add to the visual impact, therefore I am planning on just using my masthead. This will allow the viewers to see quickly what my billboard is promoting.

Layout and Font Usage: As said above, I am wanting to use my masthead for my text, therefore I will use the same font as what I will use for my magazine. For the layout, I want to keep it simple, and feature the text on one half and the image on another.

No comments:

Post a Comment