Monday, 23 January 2017

Audience Profiles

I have created two audience profiles on the website Prezi. I thought this would be the best website to create them on as I have been able to make it look like a Facebook page, with all of their information on.

The first Prezi shows a profile of someone called Holly. She lives in Hetton Le Hole, which is a small village in the North East, she is also 18 years old. I would consider her my primary target audience, therefore I want to concentrate on what her interests are, so I can filter them into my products, and strengthen my research for my potential target audience and their desires.

She is currently a model at Savannas Models, and has worked at Liberty Browns  in the past. This is a popular restaurant in Sunderland, which does delicious food and nice cocktails. I could include places  like this in my magazine, and website, and try and find good deals for them to use here. For example, 2-4-1 and student nights, I think this will be helpful to those readers that are interested in going out to local restaurants. This information also tells me that my primary audience are likely to have part time jobs, and are still in education. Holly attends Sunderland college, which shows that she probably doesn't have a lot of spare time, therefore my website will come in handy when she's on the move. The profile also gives you her interests such as, traveling, fashion, and shopping. I will use this information to help me decide the contents for my magazine, website and billboard.


The second Prezi, is of my peer Naomi, and she lives in Easington Lane, Houghton- Le- Spring. She is 17, therefore is also my potential target audience. She is currently at college, and has a part time job, which again suggests she does not have a lot of time to read a magazine, therefore my website will be beneficial to her. She has similar interests to Holly, so I will try and build my products around that.

No comments:

Post a Comment