I am going to conduct an interview with a fellow peer, who fits all of the criteria to be someone I would class as my primary target audience. I want to ask 8 questions, that will help me narrow down my magazine design and contents, to really entice the audience I am intending to attract.
Q1) How much would you be will to pay for a regional monthly magazine?
This question will help me to analyse whether my initial idea of around £3 will be a correct price for my magazine and its audience.
Q2) What encourages you to buy a magazine?
This questions helps me to think of what I will include in my magazine and on the front cover, that will draw in more of my primary target audience.
Q3) Do you prefer a text or image led double page spread?
Before starting to design my magazine, I want to know what my target audience prefer when looking at a double page spread, therefore this question really helps towards my final outcome.
Q4) Do you like a question/ answer or story double page spread?
This question will help me write my article for the double page spread, and whether I will do it as a descriptive text, or more like an interview with questions and answers.
Q5) Do you like one main image or many images?
This could be in relation to the front cover, contents and double page spread, therefore my primary target audiences opinion on this, really matters.
Q6) What colours are you attracted too?
Although I already have a colour scheme in my mind, this question will help me confirm that I am along the right lines on a design level.
Q7) Do you like a hard copy or prefer reading online?
I think this is a really important question for my primary target audience to answer, as I am determining whether my magazine or website will be more popular.
Q8) What sort of contents/ articles would you like to see?
Again, this is a really important question, as I am aiming my magazine towards the peers I am interviewing, therefore I need to take on board things they would be interested in reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment