Thursday, 12 January 2017

Target Audience Mood Board

Potential Target Audience Mood Board
After discovering what my peers enjoyed doing in our region, and other things they are interested in, I created a mood board on Photoshop CC 2015.

I found that most liked to go shopping either in the centre of Newcastle or the Metro Centre. Other places that we have available in our area to shop at is Sunderland, The Galleries, and Hartlepool. Obviously there are places further afield such as York Designer Outlet and Leeds, however these places do not class in my North East region, therefore won't be included in my products. I have also included shops such as Topshop, Flannels, and River Island, that are all available shops in our region. Places such as Missguided, PRETTYLITTLETHING.com, and Victoria's Secret are not available in the North East, however can be ordered online, and pose interest to my potential target audience, therefore I may use them showing different fashion items etc. I want to make sure I am using products that my target audience like and can get their hands on.

Additionally, I used makeup brands and restaurants that were suggested by my peers, as I hope to include them in my products when I come to designing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment