Tuesday, 31 January 2017

Time Management #20

In todays lesson, I am wanting to create a Prezi for my photoshoot planning, and I will look at my magazine flat plans. In my spare time, I am going to write a draft for my magazine article.

Update: In the lesson, I was able to create the flat plans for my magazine, and create a rationale for them. This will help me when coming to design my magazine as I will have a sort of template for me to follow. I am now going to concentrate on creating rationales for a website and billboard. I also managed to write a draft article, I am going to ask one of my peers to read over it and see if they could offer any improvements. Furthermore, I have not managed to complete my photoshoot planning as the website Prezi has not been working on my home computer, therefore I must make an effort to try and do it at college.

No comments:

Post a Comment