![]() |
| Primary Reader Profile |
For my primary target audience, the age group that would read my magazine, would be aged between 16- 21. I have chosen this age range because I feel as though I can create products that will attract them the most, and that they will enjoy. My secondary audience would be aged anything above 21, that is still interested in a regional fashion and lifestyle magazine.
My primary target audience would be female. I feel like I can relate to the topics I choose and create my products the best for a female, as I myself am female. This will enable me to have an insight on what colours women are attracted too, and what contents would attract the typical female. My secondary target audience would be males. Just because I am my primary target audience is females, therefore the contents will be aimed towards girls, does not mean a male will not enjoy reading it, it all depends on his interests. I think my online presence will be more popular with males, rather than actually going out and buying my magazine, as it easily available to them.
My primary audience race will be stereotypically English, this is because my products will be in the language english. My secondary audience may be other races that live in this country or other countries, that can speak and read english. My website may be popular to my secondary audience.
My primary target audience will still be in education, this may be school, sixth form, college or university. I wanted my target audience to be of this age where they are still in college etc, so I can relate to them more and understand their interests. My secondary audience could be those that have left school and have an apprenticeship or job, who are still in my chosen age range.
Furthermore, my primary audience will have part time work, therefore will have a small disposable income, that can be used to purchase my magazine. My secondary audience may have a full time job, therefore will more disposable income.
Finding out my primary and secondary target audience's annual income is impossible, as there are many different types of people from all different background in my region, who would still be classed as my primary audience.
My primary audiences current lifestyle and media interests will involve going out with friends, shopping, and using apps such as Snapchat. It is important they stay up to date, as my magazine will be very social media friendly.
My primary audience will be C2- E on the Audience Code, as they will be students or part time workers. My secondary audience could be anyone above that, who is still interested in a regional fashion and lifestyle magazine.

No comments:
Post a Comment